Ready, Set, Squint! Draw Spider-Man Characters the Dot-to-Dot Way
Thomas Pavitte's MARVEL: SPIDER-MAN 1000 DOT-TO-DOT BOOK makes anyone able to render drawings of their favorite Spider-man characters. Featuring twenty scenes -- including a double-sized spread pull-out -- and printed on heavy stock, single-sided pages, each of these pages will keep you busily entertained for hours.
Yes, hours. Did I fail to mention there are 1000 connections in each drawing?
Now, any kid who's done dot-to-dots before can tell you -- the more dots you have, the more detailed your finished drawing will be. So you can imagine the kind of results you'll get with 1000 dots! The good news is that the pages are huge -- 9 1/2" by 14" -- so there's a large canvass to work on. The bad news is that, well, there are 1000 dots! And since some of the lines trace back over themselves, there's a handy color-coding in place so that you don't get lost.
With my pencil at a safe distance so I wasn't tempted to just jump right in, I opened the pages and found myself soon hunting for my glasses so I could better see the numbered dots. I found my glasses. I was wearing them. So this reviewer will need to work these out using my magnifying pane -- or, better yet, the 20/20 telescopic vision of my nine-year-old son, who can spy an Easter egg at 50 paces.
All kidding aside, this project book will make any Spider-man fan happy. Portraits include long-time Spidey favorites like Mary Jane Watson, J. Jonah Jameson, Green Goblin, Electro, Rhino and Sandman, as well as some more recent additions to the SPider-Man mythos, such as Miles Morales, Spider-Girl, Silk, and Spider-Gwen. And, of course, there's the old webhead himself, and that double-sized pull-out featuring Spidey in hand-to-hand combat with Doctor Octopus!
So get your pencil sharpened, keep an eraser handy, slip on a pair of those crazy looking spectacles jewelers wear when they're checking for flaws in a diamond, and get ready to produce some amazing and spectacular projects!
More by this author
- Classic Jazz Needed For Large Film By Working Title
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 70s/80s Rebel Tracks Needed For International Film
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 60s R&B/Soul Needed For International Film
- $8k - $10k - Authentic 40s / 50s Christmas / Love Songs For International Film
- Looking for Uptempo Modern Pop with Real Instrumentals for Top 40 UK Female Artist
- Looking for Artists and Bands to Sign to Indie Label
- URGENT: £100 Female R&B Singer who can Rap Needed for Remote Work
- Looking for Remix Producer to Enhance Recording
- URGENT! Songwriters for EDM/Deep House/Pop Dance Songs
- Looking for Violinist/Cellist
- URGENT! Producers for EDM/Deep/Electro House "Soundalike" Instrumentals
- Looking for Lyricist/Songwriter to write and record jazz verses.
- Looking for a bass player and a Keyboard player to record a song
- Organic Sound Design with Negative Space Needed for Trailer Company
- Contemporary R&B/Pop Needed for Major Label American Artist