The First Ever Critical Blast Bombshell of the Year is...
Not a hoax! Not a dream! Not an imaginary story! Yes, we're unveiling here and now the winner of our first ever Critical Blast Bombshell of the Year!
The Critical Blast Bombshell of the Month was an idea we had in an editorial brainstorming session that involved no alcohol. Starting back in July, we said we wanted to devote attention to some of the great cosplayers out there -- but we were going to be a little different about it. We weren't going for cheesecake (although we understand that you can't dress up like a fantasy character without running up against that), but for <i>people</i>, regardless of gender or body type. If you want that, there are too many other places on the Internet you can go to get it.
Then, when it came time for our annual Best Of awards, we had our second brainstorm: Why not make the Bombshell of the Month mean just a little bit more? And so we added a category to our ballot, and let the readers decide who should wear the crown (so to speak -- it's actually a goblet, and it's hard to balance on your head, so we don't recommend trying to wear it) as the reigning Critical Blast Bombshell of the Year.
So without any further ado, and with great fanfare, Critical Blast is proud and honored to present...
Sky Song was our August 2016 Bombshell, delivering up portrayals of BRAVE's Princess Merida and Marvel Comics' Spider-Gwen.
Congratulations, Sky Song, on this achievement!
If you would like to be considered for the Bombshell of the Month feature, contact us at bombshell@CriticalBlast.com!
More by this author
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film