You are hereHome ›
So you've found an article at CriticalBlast.com that you really like and you want to pass it along? That's great! We love how social media makes this kind of sharing possible.
Unfortunately, sometimes there are friends on the Internet who, in their effort to share what they've found, copy and paste the entirety of one of our articles, and put it up on their own blog. Sure, they may link back to the original site, but be aware that this still doesn't make up for the fact that the entire story has been lifted, and that just doesn't help anybody.
So we've had to develop an official policy on reprints:
Articles at CriticalBlast.com are copyright their respective authors. Reproduction of any articles at CriticalBlast.com is limited to the first 100 words, and must be followed or preceded by a linkback to the source article. Excerpts from mid-article are also acceptable so long as the entirety of all excerpts do not exceed 100 words, unless permission has been obtained.
To request permission for reproduction in excess of 100 words, please contact us and ask. Chances are we will probably be very accommodating!
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film