Ninjago Season Six More Than You Could Wish For
The Ninja have dealt with ghosts before. Shoot, one of their own is a ghost! So when one of their old enemies, Clouse, returns from the dead (since the Ninja masters have destroyed the Cursed Realm), they assume it's going to be an easy catch. What they didn't plan on was Clouse finding an enchanted teapot which he knew to house a djinn that could grant him three wishes.
Unfortunately for Clouse -- and soon everyone else -- the djinn, Nadakhan, knew how to twist words if you weren't extremely specific, so that your third and final wish was always to wish it all away. That's the wish that would trap you in his sword forever.
Once freed from his prison, Nadakhan looks to reassemble his old pirate crew together. But to do that, he has to have the Ninja out of his way. So he goes on a crime spree, disguising himself as the different Ninja along the way so that the public turns against them and puts them in prison. Then he's able to bring his crew members back from the different realms so they can get back to plundering.
When they visit Nadakhan's home realm of Djinnjago, he finds his homeland in crumbling ruins -- a necessary cosmic balancing act caused by the Ninja's destruction of the Dark Realm. He vows vengeance on the Ninja for this, and plans to recreate Djinnjago out of Ninjago. As pieces of Ninjago are ripped from the ground to form a floating country, Nadakhan visits each of the Ninja separately, tricking them into using wishes until he has captured them, leaving only Jay and Nya free to fight.
Making matters more dire, Nya looks exactly like Nadakhan's lost love, Delara. Nadakhan plans to wed Nya and claim his natural right as the last Djinn King. Because while he can only grant wishes to others for now, when he gets married he gets infinite wishes for himself! Jay must put together a new team of ninja to stop the wedding, save Nya, and put Nadakhan out of business for good!
This sixth season of NINJAGO has quite a bit of action and high drama in it. Yes, there's still a lot of humor that's at a kid level, but I was surprised by how much more there was to it than that. This was a compelling story that grabs the viewer. If you're a grown-up watching this through -- because you've simply got to find out how it ends!
More by this author
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film