Ring in the New Year with Our First 2017 Bombshell, Dallas Bryant!
New York may have dropped thet ball, but not us here at Critical Blast. It's a national holiday, but we're still set to continue bringing out cosplayers who deserve to have a light shined on their creativity and hard work.
Ringing in the new year as our first Critical Blast Bombshell of 2017 is Dallas Bryant, whose initial audition entries simply blew us away. (Her Snow White alone should earn her a spot in the Walt Disney World parade!) And if you're a fan of manga and anime, then you'll be particularly excited by Dallas's true-to-life interpretations of Ram from RE: ZERO KARA HAJIMERU ISEKAI SEIKATSU (inset, left) as well Elizabeth Liones from THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS (below). I know we certainly were. It's great to see someone devote this much time and effort into making such a perfect transition from page to real life for characters that many fans may not know all that well. It's good for the cosplayer, and it's good for the product.
Happy New Year to all our readers, and we would love to hear your comments about this month's feature!
Critical Blast Bombshell, January 2017
More by this author
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film