Extended Cars 3 Trailer a little more optimistic...
Back in November, I had posted the first teaser trailer for Cars 3, which seemed to show Lightning McQueen getting smashed up pretty good in a racing accident.
Disney-Pixar has released a new trailer, that continues the story from there:
While recovering from his injuries, Lightning realizes that he might not be fast enough to keep up with the next generation of racecars, including rookie sensation Jackson Storm. In order to get back in the game, Lightning needs to find a way to race smarter. I had commented in the past that I would love to see the series take a DAYS OF THUNDER approach to a sequel, and that does seem to be what they have in mind. Not sure how much of an appeal this will have for CARS' relatively young audience, but I have a lot of faith in Pixar to do this right.
More by this author
- Classic Jazz Needed For Large Film By Working Title
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 70s/80s Rebel Tracks Needed For International Film
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 60s R&B/Soul Needed For International Film
- $8k - $10k - Authentic 40s / 50s Christmas / Love Songs For International Film
- Looking for Uptempo Modern Pop with Real Instrumentals for Top 40 UK Female Artist
- Looking for Artists and Bands to Sign to Indie Label
- URGENT: £100 Female R&B Singer who can Rap Needed for Remote Work
- Looking for Remix Producer to Enhance Recording
- URGENT! Songwriters for EDM/Deep House/Pop Dance Songs
- Looking for Violinist/Cellist
- URGENT! Producers for EDM/Deep/Electro House "Soundalike" Instrumentals
- Looking for Lyricist/Songwriter to write and record jazz verses.
- Looking for a bass player and a Keyboard player to record a song
- Organic Sound Design with Negative Space Needed for Trailer Company
- Contemporary R&B/Pop Needed for Major Label American Artist