Win RESISTANCE on DVD
The year is 1944. D-Day has failed, and Britain is under Nazi occupation. Sarah Lewis (ANDREA RISEBOROUGH), a 26-year-old farmer's wife, awakens to find that her husband along with all the other men are gone -- presumably having fled the village to join the Resistance. Shortly thereafter, a German patrol arrives and sets up an outpost in the valley. When the severe winter forces the two groups to cooperate, Sarah befriends the commanding officer, Albrecht (TOM WLASCHIHA), blurring the lines between collaboration, duty, occupation, and survival.
Based on the acclaimed novel by Owen Sheers, this film is directed by Amit Gupta.
Take any (or all) of the options below to submit entries to this giveaway, and be sure to check out our official Rules & Regulations page for all the sticky details.
More by this author
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film