Win RESISTANCE on DVD
The year is 1944. D-Day has failed, and Britain is under Nazi occupation. Sarah Lewis (ANDREA RISEBOROUGH), a 26-year-old farmer's wife, awakens to find that her husband along with all the other men are gone -- presumably having fled the village to join the Resistance. Shortly thereafter, a German patrol arrives and sets up an outpost in the valley. When the severe winter forces the two groups to cooperate, Sarah befriends the commanding officer, Albrecht (TOM WLASCHIHA), blurring the lines between collaboration, duty, occupation, and survival.
Based on the acclaimed novel by Owen Sheers, this film is directed by Amit Gupta.
Take any (or all) of the options below to submit entries to this giveaway, and be sure to check out our official Rules & Regulations page for all the sticky details.
More by this author
- Classic Jazz Needed For Large Film By Working Title
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 70s/80s Rebel Tracks Needed For International Film
- $8 - $10k - Authentic 60s R&B/Soul Needed For International Film
- $8k - $10k - Authentic 40s / 50s Christmas / Love Songs For International Film
- Looking for Uptempo Modern Pop with Real Instrumentals for Top 40 UK Female Artist
- Looking for Artists and Bands to Sign to Indie Label
- URGENT: £100 Female R&B Singer who can Rap Needed for Remote Work
- Looking for Remix Producer to Enhance Recording
- URGENT! Songwriters for EDM/Deep House/Pop Dance Songs
- Looking for Violinist/Cellist
- URGENT! Producers for EDM/Deep/Electro House "Soundalike" Instrumentals
- Looking for Lyricist/Songwriter to write and record jazz verses.
- Looking for a bass player and a Keyboard player to record a song
- Organic Sound Design with Negative Space Needed for Trailer Company
- Contemporary R&B/Pop Needed for Major Label American Artist