DC Super Hero Girls are Back with "Intergalactic Games"!
This May, the DC Super Hero Girls are back with their second feature in the new, groundbreaking universe celebrating young girls, brought to you by DC and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
"Intergalactic Games" features 6 episodes from their popular web-series and a music video featuring the American 'girl group', Fifth Harmony!
Fifth Harmony was discovered during the second season of The X Factor back in 2012 and exploded on the scene with their first album REFLECTION in 2015 that included the platinum singles "Boss", "Sledgehammer" and "Worth It". Their song "That's My Girl" has been used to accompany scenes from the DC Super Hero Girls webseries to create a fun, upbeat music video promoting the power of girls.
With a run time of 72 minutes, "Intergalactic Games" will go on sale May 9th for Digital HD format and then on May 23rd, the DVD will be available at your local retailer for $19.99
Here's the synopsis:
Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Bumblebee and Katana square off against Korugar Academy in the Intergalactic Games, but trouble is in the air as Lena Luthor takes advantage of the gathering of the Supers to enact her villainous plan. It’s up to the DC Super Hero Girls to fight the forces of evil and protect their school. With Wonder Woman’s strength, Supergirl’s speed, Batgirl’s strategic knowledge, Poison Ivy’s ability to make things grow, Harley Quinn’s energy, Bumblebee’s ability to shrink, and Katana’s fearless personality… anything is possible.
The episodes that make up "Intergalactic Games" are:
- New Beginnings
- Hero of the Month: Supergirl
- Batgirl l vs. Supergirl
- Quinn-tessential Harley
- Doubles Trouble
- Dude, Where’s My Invisible Jet?
DC Super Hero Girls: Intergalactic Games features some of the top voice actors in the industry. Grey Griffin (Wonder Woman), Tara Strong (Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy), Anais Fairweather (Supergirl), Mae Whitman (Batgirl), Teala Dunn (Bumblebee), and Stephanie Sheh (Katana) join forces to portray the youthful versions of some of the world’s best known Super Heroes.
Cecilia Aranovich Hamilton directs from a script by Shea Fontana. Jennifer Coyle serves as producer with Sam Register as Executive Producer.
“We are thrilled to continue our dedication to empowering young girls with the release of our second DC Super Hero Girls title,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, WBHE Vice President, Family & Animation Marketing. “We feel that Intergalactic Games presents strong role models in a new, unique and fun way.”
Check out the official trailer and get ready for DC Super Hero Girls: Intergalactic Games!
More by this author
- Singer/Lyric writer needed!!
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Country Pop / Americana
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Groovy Latin / Bossa Tracks
- Award Winning Chinese Singer Looking For Jazz / Easy Listening / Vocal Jazz
- URGENT: £4k Uplifting Pop Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Female Artist
- URGENT: £4k Soft Rock/Pop Rock Songs Needed for Up-And-Coming Male Artist
- Looking for someone to write, sing, and rexord vocals over my song
- Looking for a producer to work on my new EP
- Looking for Melancholic Folk with Gypsy Jazz/Flamenco/Middle Eastern Influences for US TV Series
- Indie Rock Needed for TV Comedy Series
- Blues Needed For Debuting US Drama
- "King OF House Records" Looking For unsigned House Music Tracks
- DEEP RHYMES Looking For Unsigned Deep House Tracks
- 1940s New York Be-Bop Jazz and Blues Needed for Feature Film
- Polish Tango, Foxtrot, Polka and Walz Needed for Feature Film